Monday, October 7, 2024

where cat goes " where cat goes at Gaza"1B




They aimed the gun at the head of anyone they did not like and in a minute. They could shoot men, women and kids. One was killed in a moment. No one could try to take him, or couldn’t burry or even cry, As if one did, he or she would be shot also

We completed our walk. The bad news was heard as the brother of my mother was killed under a bomb of Israel. She fell to land and cried, while men and women tried to get her calm. They urged her to stand and complete her walk.

 


 

 

 Chapter 2       

The men, women, and children who were killed by the armed Israel forces were left and anyone who tried to approach any killed person or injured was shot

So the people of Palestine left or were forced to leave their relatives.

My friend who was walking by his family approached me and,

 


 Gave me bread. He wanted me to feed that cat. She was

rocking so clearly. I let him feed her. She was eating with fear that was clear. Some dogs ‘were walking beside us as they were feared.

The rodents and some homeless dogs who increased in numbers had to do their jobs by attacking and eating the bodies of the killed and injured persons who were falling on land.

The Israel armed forces were afraid also. They were afraid of Palestinian fighters. They shot everywhere.

 We approached a school that belongs to the United Nations.

 

 

Some men and my father built several tents and got some carpets to put it on land to sit and sleep on. The food was not adequate as well as the water and electricity. We had to eat one meal only all over the day that contains one breed and some salt.

We searched for clear and clean water. We hardly found little. Some youth, men, and women might struggle for water and food.

At once, in the morning, Dad wanted to search for food and water, and the cat followed him out of the tent, so I ran after her to return her. The big bomb was in our region where we had a tent. It killed mum, brother and sister. When my father returned, he cried a lot and he thought I was killed also when he saw me, he hugged me strongly as he wanted me to stick with him in one body. I was shocked and cried a lot. I might lose my mind. The scene was very terrible and so frightening. I excused the rocked cat. When she saw my mother, sister, and brother's corpses, she feared a lot and scolded and tried to

 Scratch anyone wanted to get near her. After moments, she

Mewed and her vibrated decreased.

My father tried to get himself calm as well as mine as we saw the corpses and parts of the killed persons by the Israeli army.

My father damned Israel, all the Arabs world dammed also all the Islamic world and he damned the whole world.

My grandmother told a story about a Lumberjack who went to get wood to sell some and get some for cooking and warmth. He found wolves in front of him. He returned home and asked his

  Friends to help him to fight these wolves. They told liar speech, and promised a higher promises. On the following day, they did not attend as some went to work, others slept.

 

 


 He passed by them to remind them about what they had told the previous day. Some neglected and denied others said words.

His wife told him to work alone without any help. He wondered how! She said “Think”





the e book on" https://sites.google.com/view/read-book-bravely-/where-cat-goes"

for woman beauty " https://sites.google.com/view/beauty-women-accessories/home"



No comments:

Post a Comment