Saturday, October 5, 2024

where cat goes " 1A

  

Where cat goes?

 Chapter 1

I am Ashraf a child from Gaza. I have been living here since I was born. My age is ten years old.  My parents have two kids; a boy is older than me two years and my sister is seven years old. We lived in the high tower of Gaza occupied Palestine by Israel since 1948. My grandfather told me a story of how Israel was born by helping the wolves and the worst countries that planned to destroy the union of Arab nations. He memorized us the boundaries of Palestine. He taught us how Israel built its land and how she stretched. He pointed at the aim of big Israel and she did not stop until it took the lands between Nile andا Euphrates.

Israel did her best to spread the lazy soul between the youth of the Arab people. She planted faulty information about her history.

My grandmother told us that her mother lived in north Palestine had several neighbors with different religions and lived in peace.

One day, the neighbor of my mum and grandmother came

 Crying after Israel annoyed her establishing. My mum of grandmother was amazed and said, ‘’Is it your dream to have your state?”

The Jewish neighbor said,” No! They do the end which was written in our holy book “The Ancient Deal” that the Jews will be gathered at the blessed land to be vanished by faithful men. The authors for this state play with fire as their end was built by their hands”

My grandmother told us about the home they had near the holy mosque. She admired playing in its court when she was young and how she was happy when she prayed in. My mum's






grandmother cried a lot and told her daughter they were forced to leave after gangs of Jewish armed forces attacked

Many Palestinians’ villages and did most dangerous crimes.


 


          

So they left their home and lands as several families and persons of Palestine had to do.

We chattered in Palestine in limited lands as the great land of Palestine was taken by greedy Israel.

My grandmother had lost her husband for years. She had a lot of sons and daughters.


 


 

Some traveled abroad, others stayed in Palestine. They differed in different permitted lands by Israel. My uncles live in the West Bank and others in Gaza.


I am studying in a school near my home, like my older brother. On seven of October, the armed Hamas attacked some settlements of Israeli people. They killed some who tried to resist and killed the defender soldiers of Israel and took others as captures to exchange them with the Palestinian prisoners. 

My father was happy and told my mother they did the right, while my mother was in trouble and showed her fear as she knew Israel was the worst enemy and did every worst to get her aim. We lived in horror as Israel did the worst and destroyed towers everywhere, so we had to leave. We went to the south of Gaza As the occupied forces told us to leave for the safe region. We walked in groups with many people. I saw a cat that seemed she lost her friends in that crowd ‘or under the bombs of Israel. She was as vibrated and shocked as my younger sister.


 


 

I lifted her between my arms and she was vibrated and shocked.

My mother ordered me to let her go, I urged her to take her.

My mother insisted while my father looked to her to let me take the cat.

When I let her she fell and couldn’t walk.

My mother cried, and let me take her. When we approached a control unit by the Israeli army, my father and my mother had to get off their clothes and had a bad inspection they searched men's and women's bodies for any weapons in the worst scenes have been listened to or seen in the whole history as the old men said. Most cars were left and most people had to walk long distances. The Israeli army killed any men when they doubted them or their appearance was not admired by the army forces. The Palestinian people had to bear the bad words and bad acts of the Israeli soldiers. The children were not also safe. They were annoyed by the Israeli army.


 



to get the complete story go to  the e book complete at " https://sites.google.com/view/read-book-bravely-/where-cat-goes"

https://sites.google.com/view/zazzlestores/home

https://sites.google.com/view/beauty-women-accessories/home

No comments:

Post a Comment