Saturday, October 12, 2024

where cat goes " where cat goes at Gaza" 2 b

 


Then showed their tusks and snarled. I pointed to my new sister



To escape but one of them ran towards her and caught her by her neck and fell het into land and she was killed in minutes, no in seconds. The cat wanted to escape; the other ran towards her, put one of his legs over his body, caught her head by his mouth, and cut her body into two parts. They tried to approach me. I felt fear. I remember my aunt telling me stories about courage and the result of using your brain, You will win. She always said that

I ran fast and found a hole. I dropped in and covered it with a stone. The two dogs approached and still barked. They gazed at the hole. I looked through the small hole. When one of the Israel

 Army soldiers approached, and I saw one of the dogs turn his head toward him. In speed, I moved the stone and carried it and on the dog who tried to attack me, I threw it over his head,



It was directed and hit. He turned like a drunken man. If there was time, I could laugh and make a joke, but the other dog came in speed and jumped over me. There was no time to do anything but as life is sweet, I bowed in less in seconds and rolled having a stone in my hand. I threw at the second dog’s head. The dog fell in free without catching or approaching me. I caught this stone, and when he stood and tried to jump again, I bore his strong scratch with his strongest nails and I caught his army Israel cloth by a hand and stroked his open mouth which tried to bite me by my nick with a solid stone. I hit it at his teeth. He fell into the land. I didn’t let him as he was like Israel having great mock and liar and smashed his head. The soldiers cried, who came and were nearest watching their dogs, and they expected they would win,” You hurt and killed our dogs “ . They continued, “You deserved to be killed”

They aimed their submachine gun at me.


 


 

   Chapter 3

I dropped in the hole again, but they were faster than me and approached. One of them aimed his gun moved its mechanical part and pushed the trigger. I said the witness of entrance Islam and the end of the life of Muslims I closed my eyes. My body has trembled. I saw dark everywhere and dreamt that I was killed.

 But sudden shoots were released towards them and another Rocket toward the rest of the Israel attackers. The Israel soldiers’ gang was between injured and killed.

One of the Palestinian attackers who fought to get our land Palestine free, held me and said, “You will be a great fighter against this enemy”

I sighed and said, “What will these wolves stand on our land until I become a man?” Noooooo”I screamed

 Then I cried

He asked me why I cried.

 I told him I lost my new sister and my closest friend “my cat”

The man hugged me and guided me to the safest way to reach the tents of Palestine who had to be displaced

I urged him that I would like,I would like to be a member of their fighters’ group to fire out and kill those bad and evil persons who destroyed everything and made the green land desert.

 


the e book on" https://sites.google.com/view/read-book-bravely-/where-cat-goes"

for woman beauty " https://sites.google.com/view/beauty-women-accessories/home"


No comments:

Post a Comment