Monday, October 14, 2024

Pourquoi? Pourquoi? 1from book " Pourquoi? Pourquoi?

 


Chapter 1



 

Why do you love her?

parce que she is smart

And has a good face

And has an elegance

Her speech is a few

In order with embellished

She looks with little

Looks at her sight

She was admired

Why do you love her?

Parce que she has the cloth

Good and suitable

Making people from all

Asking who chooses for her.

She looks new and simple

Who can look as hers?

She was as kind as hers

Why do you love her?

Parce que she moves slowly

Looks at her walk only

Don’t gaze at walkers

Don’t laugh higher

And her sound is lower

Why do you love her?

 


 

 

Parce que she has a lot of money

Looking good and happy

And her life goes easily

And she does not complain of difficult

Or hard at her time

Pourquoi, Pourquoi

She answered” all



 

Your talks are good

But I want to tell

Who wants to love

, Must look at my heart

And get its value

Remarked as human

Not as décor or as speech

I want to be a remarkable

At hearts, and minds

And be observed only to my lover

I will be so honest

My faith is my manner

 

 






Chapter 2

 




 

Pourqui? Pourqui?

Pourqui je t’aime?

Pourquoi?

They asked me

They told me she is not so

Smart as you know

She is not so white

Or her face is not bright

Her elegance is quite

Moderate and less light  

I told them as I told you

You are the queen of the creatures

Your eyes took me deeper than the deepest

Ocean is known in the past

Your speech is my thought

Which gives me the light

You look at mine as a child

So clear and innocent

Pourquoi? Pourquoi? 



 

Je t’aime                                                                                        

Prace que                             

You are my life

Which begins 

When our eyes

Meet in long deals

Between our hearts

No, between our souls       

I can’t forget your look

I can’t forget your walk

I can’t forget your talk

That I am your hero

 

Only hero at your thought

You told me that

I am the only man

Who digs at your mind

You reminded me

Your heart pumped mine

Only my name that is right?!

And they asked me                                                                                                      

 


 

Pourquoi? Pourquoi?                                 

Je time                                                         

As you think

I look at everyone

I talked for more

I found who can carry

My heart at her side

Our souls tie

With long and high

Tie that can’t untie

Because we are loved

Not by bodies

Not by hearts those inside

But by our souls


the princess ret urns her lost kingdom..   "https://sites.google.com/view/read-book-bravely-/home"

for woman beauty "https://sites.google.com/view/beauty-women-accessories/home








No comments:

Post a Comment