Tuesday, June 16, 2020

At your heart 22




He had a call on the morning
When he was at his work
The employees made a great present
They decided to give his former fiancée
They gathered that he might go
He refused
They insisted

His boss hated him
And knew how he loved
So he decided to punish him
And getting him more suffer
He ordered

The spirit punishment
Is dangerous tan the punishment of the body
The word could hurt
Than the strike punishment

He went
She was so happy
And greeted him with her husband
She was cute
But he saw her dull and the worst

She said, " Oh! Darling, you are so sweet
To come and give me that evaluate present"
He smiled and said," it is from your associate"

She said with light laugh, "
Oh darling you still have the knight spirit
And I love your way to face your failure!"
He was shocked by this word and said,"
I am not failure
I know that is the marriage is divide and share
And I knew you do not love me
So I do not love you and I say
To every atom, I do not love that"
She became so angry
Her angry was seen at her face
It became so red
Her red checks were sook

She laughed so loud and said,"
Oh darling
Who was digging these holes at your smart face"
He feared with angry and great hurt
His heat blood was reached to his heat
He could imagine it was boiled
He said," oh sweet honey
This is a great struggle between me and some idle and ugly persons
When I was searching g for my saver girl"
She laughed so loud and said, " Oh! Darling
You must fall in love with her"
He smiled and said, " oh! That is not important"
She replied,"
What is the important?"
He said, " I had given you presents
When we got engaged
But as we had separated
I wanted these presents"

She laughed so loudly and said, "
Oh! That is mine, as you gave all of them with open mind
You must have kind heart
And you must have sport spirit
You gave them and you must let them"
Her husband talked,"
I was engaged
And gave presented
And as I left her, I left my presents''
The man laughed and said with anger and strong voice,"
You left her not she left you
So you must let these present"
Her husband asked with twit,"
What is your present?"
The man said with laughing voice,"
That is my place which I admired,
These were presents
Not present
They were gold diamond
And evaluated coat!"

The man was amazed
She said,"
What is your problem?
I used them and they were vanished!"
He laughed and said, ' suppose the coat
But it is not reasonable
Say also diamond and gold!
If you accepted them, I do not agree
But I am happy
As if we continue, you will take more than
But you do not deserve that"
Her husband got angry
He wanted to punish
But she avoided
She shouted and ordered him to go out
He was dismissed

When he was away
He decided to search about his saver girl
He swore to do and search at every where
But the time was stolen
He had to return to her home
He found them
He was hurt
They were more than pervious
They enforced him to enter the home
The neighbors were afraid
She did not even ask or report the police
They had to close the windows
He was in and hurt so violently
His chance to live was decreased
He wished the death coming and taking him away

They took every thing
They prepared a great trunk
And moved most of furniture
They laughed at him and said, " you are so poor
You have no evaluate things
You deserve to be punished
They lift his head by catching his hair
He was paining and screaming
He was striking at his checks
They struck him again at every point
He fell without movement
They laughed and searched for food
They sat to eat
They laughed and talked about how they could get him dead?
How could they vanish him?"

He asked them to be very kind
He asked them to help and let him
After he was getting his sense

They got up
Threatening him
They decided to kill them
They moved towards him




















No comments:

Post a Comment