Wednesday, June 17, 2020

At your heart 23



He was lied
He was hurt so much
His pain was increasing
His groaning was hearing
Like the man who was talking
At the mike

He wished the death coming to rap himself
He prayed to his God to take him
He was depressed
He called them to finish his life
They stood
After drinking wine more to forget their fault
To strong their heart
And to forget what will they intend to do

They get up
Moving towards him
They were carrying death

When they approached
One took off his gun and pointed at him
He closed his eyes and expecting death

He suddenly heard
He could expect that it might be the shot
So he prayed for his God to get mercy and death at peace

But they were hurt
He hardly opened his eyes
He found them flew up and downed
He heard the screaming and shouting
He heard striking, things flying and men flying
Also
Finally, they were a peace
A great and strong rope was hold
He found himself caught it
His hope had returned
After he heard a lovely voice

She was her
The saver
He smiled and laughed
She tided them in strong
She hurt them
She cuts their fingers
Of hands completely
In spite of their complaining
And his pleasing
She did not pay attention
They cut also their tongues
She said, she wanted them not to talk
Or even write things to point to her
She cut their fingers of their legs

The district was completely dead
They were not  moving
She carried them
At the trunk they brought
After returning the stolen things they took
She was so strong
In spite of her thin muscles
He might help her
But she did every thing
She took him
He set beside the driver's seat
They were off
At the wild and wind dessert
They were downed
She called her nation
She said,'' I will do a favor
To both of them
My nation who wanted victims
To fill their hunger
And these injured
To get rid of their pains
She was off
After long period they were taking
She leaved a message of one of injured pocket
She said, "
My lovely people
I brought these people to take them
And take what you want
Their meat and blood
And their brains for your studies
I do not agree with these act
But they deserved to have that
Punish
Dear nation,
I would like to forgive me''

She took their money and everything
Guided for their personality
She returned and let the car out of the town
She wiped every guide for her fingerprint
They returned her home
After he got his moderate temper
He talked and said," take your things
We must leave"
She said," where? Do you find me a work?"
He replied, "Yes!"
She said, "where?"
He said," at my home!"
She wondered," at your home!'
He said, "that is it!"
She said," I do not want any help from any one!"
He knelt on his knees, ''
I want your help
Would you like to be my wife?
But I swore with my God
If you do with me like what you have done
With them
I will hurt you
As I am faster in running
She wanted to speak
A warm death was occurred
She dreamt at waves op purples
She dreamt as she flew with angels
After they returned to their calm
She said,"
So compete me
To the public bus  station"




 


      







No comments:

Post a Comment