Monday, June 1, 2020

At your heart 12



She found her old grandfather writing,''
I was very ugly
In my shape
While my nation was not like
From near or wide
For my bad luck I found
A cousin like me
We get approached
As she was a girl
And carried the same sense
We" I and she" had the same feelings
We hated our nations
When we grew up
As we had no effort to know
That we had no chances for marriage from others
The only suggest I and she had to accept
I must marry her
I had to learn
I learned and did an effort
Until I got great grade

But they do not confuse that
So I had to get work
I worked at the worst work
And works under my level of my nation and my learn
As my nation married us and advised
To leave their homes and live at wide
We transported at the boundaries of the village
As the food was not sufficient
I had to search to another source
As we lived near the dessert
I got out for hunt
I hunted the animals which were eaten
As dears, sheep and camels
I had to hunt another animals
As they were not sufficient
And they numbers were downed
I hunted zebra animals
After period we transported to hunt the wild
As I was fired from the work
Under several reason those were acceptable or not
The business men did as they wanted
Without any governor laws

When I urged one of them not to do
And not to fire
He insisted
Si I carried an awful intent
My wife as all women dealt me worst
And left the home and went to her family
They met her with wooden meet
See returned with bad sense
She carried awful senses
We had to share the same senses

I had to get food
For me wife and my new child
I had to go through wide
At the worst dessert
It was so dangerous and awful
I had to hunt any animals
For my luck I met wolf
One of us must live
So we fought
It was so strong
I used my thoughts and mind
I beat it and killed
I took it and feed my family
I told them it was zebra
My wife was intelligent
And told me after we ate
That was not zebra meat
After many talking
I told her who it was
It was wolf
She told me she wanted to go with me
I accepted
After many hesitating
We went wide

There we built a home
Surrounding with walls
And we locked it firmly
We lived in when we wanted to hunt
When we transported we had our food and drink
We got animals and sold their skins
We born many kinder
It was not important their sexes
The important was their ability to hunt

We made a strong group
My kinder had to learn
They entered schools
And learnt good
At their long vacation
We got out to hunt
We hunted more and got more money
We had to get another job
I traded with skins and their products
As bags coats, and shoes
We got a considerable income
My children were not like us" their parents"
But we cultivated at them bad senses

As we sold rare and good skins
We became famous
Our wealth increased
But I still had the sense of revenge
I had to build my emperor
I dig great tunnels under the desert home
We supported them by cement rods
We made invisible holes for breath
We dig great area under the dessert
We had to make it yard
We used an old and new methods
Me and my sons and daughters were very care
To get it wide and strong without any failure
Or harm any one
One day when we slept under the land
We all feared
As we saw strange one


No comments:

Post a Comment