Thursday, June 25, 2020

At your heart 25



When I became here at that wide
I did my homework to deal with that bad fact
I felt with that fact
At first I cried
Shouted, struggled with everything
I hate all surroundings
I hate even the fresh air
Until I met it
The great and dangerous wild
It was wolf, coming between several wolves
They were so hungry
An I was so frustrate
They came at fast
And they began to attack
 I was between two bad jaws
But I said, I must fight as the brave knights
I faced them with gun
I concentrated and shot
The shoot knew its position
He was dead
The other tried from the side
But his end was as his friend

It was obvious that the hunger was controlled
Or it drove them to the fate they didn't want
 I recognize they played for a game was known
The individual for the sum and the sum for the individual
They decided to go into the endless battle

I knew when my shoots ended, I must be ended
So I took another plan
I fought with my rod
I put it and aimed
It was at the mouth of nearest
It howled, circled and lied and stood
The other watched as I did
But they returned to attack
Until I found the nearest
I shot at it

He lied at the land
When I began to shoot
Some winds with sands were blown
We were as the straws over the waves
They flew but they wanted their desires
Me

I could escape, and shot
After the storm was ended
We were at different places
I could hide at the nearest cave
And waited until they went
When I was out
I walked without guide
I found it lied
Howling and weak
The shot was at his leg
Between two thoughts
One to kill and eat it
Or try to cure it
I chose the worst
I hit it at its head
Until it lost his mind
I fired at some plants
I hated my knife
And dug it at its arm
It was waked up
Hs howled and pains were heard
It could be heard so wide
It could wake up all dead
But it cannot get up
It was tided
So strong with a rope

His mouth was so strong closed
Now, the operation was going
I got the shoot out
 The bleeding occurred
I put the heating knife
To press the bleeding lode
It lost its mind

We are so huger
I got a great rat
I shared it
We were eating
But it was not enough
I walked around
Until I found
A great zebra
I attacked
It escaped so far
I became sad
My grandfather told a wise,"
Do not be sad for what you missed,
The following may be loaded with good'

I went with loosing hope
Until I was as dream
I found two of them
I guessed there must have a spring water
I walked slowly
Tried to hide
Tried not to be seen
Until I found them
They were flock


 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment