Saturday, June 13, 2020

At your heart 19



They were surrounding
The wolves seemed so strong
They were also getting so hunger
They came so faster
Their nails were showed so sharper
And at their tall, they were taller

Their tusks were stronger
The man lost his temper
He felt as he would approach to be dead
He still screamed
She said, " stood before me and do not talk"
He said," What?"
She ordered, " stand after me and be quite!"

He was vibrated
His shocks were clear
But he had to obey
He heard the howling sounds increasing
His beats of his heart were increasing
He could mix between two sounds
He closed his eyes
Waiting for bad death

But suddenly the sounds were decreasing
He looked from his back
As he stood back to back to her
He found look at them
They got hypnotism

They had to obey
They stood in rows
Their eyes were completely opened
And their mouths were still opened
But their sounds were vanished

She moved and lifted the fell motor bicycle
She ordered to follow her, so slow and light
At his steps
They could escape
He wondered, "how did you do that?"
She answered after she rode so fast, "
I learned to control the creatures by some look
And some spirit concentrate
I could order them even to kill themselves

He asked, " what would your nation do?"
She said," if they entered, they would face a great wild"
They entered the nearest city
They had to get a home to sleep
They had differed in opinions
She thought take a home as a rent is the safest
As if they slept at hotel they might be discovered

He insisted to take a rent rooms at hotel
After some arguments, he was confused
They were completely sleeping

She walked on her natural legs
When her face was hidden
By some musk or make up
But she still frightened
As she thought her nation would or might recognize hers
He talked to return her home
She smiled and said,"
If she did
She would be dead
At the worst death
And they would hurt her
And finally knew his place
They were so advanced
And they developed their spreading plans
To occupy all lands"
She sang,"
My home where I born
Where I grow
And gained good learn
My home where my parents live
Where I see the first smile
Of the opening rose
When I walked first step

When I said first word
Mama
When I loved her honestly
When I knew the great love
The faith and honest of it
Which was born only
From the mother's heart
From the father's heart
Who they gave everything in good

When I felt the mean of beauty
The mean of friend and learn in a way
Of good and easy
I love my home indeed
I love my home and my family
I will love them forever
Till the last of my
Blood drop"

On the morning
When they were out
They found strange movement
They had to move in speed
Otherwise, they would be found















No comments:

Post a Comment