Thursday, June 25, 2020

At your heart 26



I waited until one approached
It was so fat
It was obvious it was pregnant female
It was moving so slow
It hated to hunt
As I wanted to amuse its child
I searched for another
I waited until it approached
I jumped over its neck
The herd were escaped
I still caught the neck
It was so strong

So I still caught it
But it downed its neck
I was downed
I was touching the land
My body touched the sand
It made a great dust
The animal tried to put its leg
Over any part of my body
It failed at first
Then it succeeded
I was downed, and rolled
It escaped
The group hid

I waited
I got long rope
I tied its end with a suitable rod
Was dug at the strong land
It was so supported
I hid myself between hills
Until one approached
I tried to throw the rope over its neck
After several trails, and several failures
I succeeded

The killing is very difficult
I hid my face and closed my eyes
I cried a lot
I prayed to my God
To forgive me
Why did I kill it?
It was so peaceful

I cut it into parts
And carried one of it
I put it in front of the injured wolf
It was so hunger
It ate with greed

I shared it but after I grilled
I moved other parts
 Covered them with hot sand
To dry and prevent the spoil
Some of parts I could not move
As the wild birds were there
They did not lose any time

After days, we became so close
We went for hunting
We amuse the taste of that meat
After days a great was blown
It covered every thing
We were out
Me and my friend
After times, the storm got calm
Zebra was away
As the winds moved us
Over and wide
I was covered by sands
 When I got up, I coughed
The sands were out of my mouth
I could saw the clouds of it
I searched for my friend

He got up coughing
We were moving
Searching for the previous place
I let it moved and I followed

We reached the point
It was hid
Zebras were not Shawn

We had to move as the wise said, "
Do not Cry over spilled milk"
We had to move wide
As there was no useful way to stay

The moving at dessert was dangerous and so harmful
We moved a long road
And we finally met harm wild
Wolves
We must go at battle
The land was open
It was so useful for the enemies
They did not lose the time
They attacked
They we had to fight
It entered in high howling
They obvious got in threating
They were in great battle
I shot at once
Hurt the other
With acrobatic move, using the rod
I was behind them or between them
I hurt serval at heads
The other came
With great effort I fought
They were hurt

My friend was attacked by several enemies
The same friends got enemies
I had to get it rid
I was shooting
They become wide
I shot at the nearest
It was downed
I HAD TO FIGHT
THE FIGHT I KNEW WAS NOT AT EQUALISE
WE MUST BE HONEST TO GEAT ALIVE
THE ACCELARTION OF THE FIGHT WAS NOT BESIDE US
I had to act
In speed, I use some magic word
We were up over the attacking wolves
Who tried to jump
To catch us
After they failed
They ran
I learned these words at oldest book
I learned first to get my lover heart
But I did not use at any hurt

We moved there until I reached at the old tent
The old man without a word had us paralyzed
We were caught























No comments:

Post a Comment