Monday, June 22, 2020

At your heart 24



The man remembered all that
He said to his new companion
, " why do you still live here?
And you can escape
Or even getting down there?'
The man looked with his pale and yellow face said,"
Living here is not bad
But it is more safe
And I have a long story
Do you have a time to hear?

He took his arm, and entered his tent
He was out again, walking around
Looking everywhere
He entered again
He invited him to another hall
He moved the carpet
The floor was swept
 An iron gate was opened
He fired a lantern

They ascended through broken stairs
They were downed
The man was feared of hos or getting no air for breath
But when he was doned
Some light was off to blow winds
The man sat according to his companion inviting
His companion said, "
I was so nearest than you
And I have more experience than you expected
I had red and get some useful information
I was there
I got great respect
Every demand I asked, it occurred without a blink
Every wish was gotten at moment
The father of this boss took my opinion
He was great and respectable
All the sands of the dessert know him
All winds repeating his name
My time was coming
I thought that it will not be changed
After bad and long poor time
I was working in my city
A simple and humble man
I got every satisfy
I do not have no aim
My wish was to get marry and get enough money

I work all day time
I knew one and admired to marry her
We lived a moderate and love story
We planned to the future steps
We lived in sky way
But the winds do not blow with good fruits

I got an appointment
To get some useful instruments
But a great and sudden problem appeared
My boss ordered to work more over than my time
He ordered, I obeyed
My sweaty fence was in trouble
She came at my work
To know why did I had been late

For my bad luck she was shown by my boss
As she took the blink
As she was the queen of smart
She was admired by him
He was anger of me
Now his angry was reasonable
He thought to hurt me
He called me at his office
My sweety heart was there

When I was entered
I found a strange look at his eyes
I do not pay attention
We went with great hope
As I was poor
I could not buy what she desired
She went angry
After period she got in touch
She refused my marriage
As there was a new one
My boss
They got married
With a cold blood, he invited me to his wedding

When I didn't attend
He decided to increase his punishment
As he got drugs
He killed his partner
I was in trap
As I was accused
To get my justice, the judge got his order
I must be hanged

What is the great pain?
To be the worst without any fault
To be guilty and you are innocent

Why do the winds blow to get us suffered?
Why does the ship tend to swim at dull and dirty water?
Why is the sheep eaten by greed wolf?


I decided to escape
The only way when they transported me
The car was lied
Its doors were opened
The police guards ordered to stay calm

Stay calm and I could breathe fresh and free air
Stay calm and I will be dead at hours without any fault
Stay calm and the weather will cry with me

I imitated as I was hurt
I got pain as act
The police guard was coming
He was punished
I took his gun
I shot
 I shot as I had no hope
As I said,' I am dead, dead at every ways
All prisoners attacked the guards
Who surrendered so easy
We took their guns
We got released
Our tied were broken
We tided all guards
Taking all calling apparatuses
We were free
The freedom was important

I escaped here at that wide



 










No comments:

Post a Comment