Thursday, March 12, 2020

The cocky girl 12



She was off like thunder, like a strong wind that stripped the trees from its land. She was concentrated and the boy was so afraid. He felt that his soul will be out at any moment as he saw the death got neared than his collarbone and his breath was gotten as he breathed form a needle's hole,
She suddenly stopped.
The boy was amused and said without any preparation," Thanks to God who save me from a brutal and wild monster like you."
The youth girl laughed that her tears were ascended and she completely returned to the back of her seat. One could think that her chair might certainly be broken. She said after hard stopping her laughing, "Who do mean?"
The boy said with great crying," you! Faced us to get our life finished. If you could gain another soul to you as you think as you can buy anything as you are rich, I do not think like you! I have one and only one spirit. If you believe that your soul can be go to another life as tree or animal. I do not think as you it is only one"
He continued," I believe in God
I think my life worth
To live as it is my wealth
Only that was given by my God
Who saves us from any harmful
We must thank him from our soul
From heart and do his order

To live in happy and feel with beautiful
And see the blossoms get color in full
And the smart of your inner get done
Must be happy and your smile be shown
Pray for life
Dance for your hope"
The girl looked at him and clapped her hands and said," wonderful, life is full, moon is rightful. So you are poet and singer could you compete me in singing?"
The boy looked at her and murmured," Youth and stupid"
She said, "what did you say? What?"
He said, "No! I talk to my self! I will compete you anther field. How do you get over these awful men as your look is not like your done!"
She laughed and said," as I trained in Karate club for defender and hobby"
He screamed," no, Now I will show you!"
He stood and lifted the sleeves of his shirt. He said," no, face me!"
She said," No, no. come there."
They went behind some growing trees and they faced.
She shouted like the ancient red Indian did.
The boy laughed and said, "Now! Come!"
They stood facing. Suddenly the boy ran and jumped but the girl lifted her hand up and moved her body left and stroke his body. He fell on the earth. The girl laughed. The boy got angry. He stood again. He moved again and did as the Karate player doing and shouted like them, but the girl with one move of her leg, get him down.
The boy got more anger increased. He stood again and faced. He stood and moved in circle around her and came in jump, and she lie on land and caught his legs and overlapped him on air.
Her feminine laughter who was higher in spite of her attracted bad persons as the smart deer attracted the wolves.
Two men who were passed, approached and looked like they found their wealth. They looked at each other and ordered her," come here dirty!"




   



No comments:

Post a Comment