Tuesday, March 17, 2020

The cocky girl 17



The man shouted at his son and said," you tried to show yourself as you are innocent and you did not ever do any bad thing and you always obey me. You are a liar you even hate to get up early and go to school. The teachers and the workers at your school sent me several compliments to me to complaints and they always threaten me to dismiss you from the school. They advised me that your way in school; is so difficult as you did not attend and lessons and you are looking so stupid and dull you do not do your homework, study lessons and do your homework."
The boy looked at his father and said, "as you do not help me in studying lessons, and argue me in my steps in studying. You always are busy and do not pay attention for me and my sister. You do not even to buy new clothes and books these explain me lessons. You do not send me and my sister to private teacher to explain my hard lessons. You do not buy new clothes or school clothes for me and my brother"
The girl passed her hands smoothly over his shoulder and tried to get the boy calm.
The man shouted, "if you do not obey my order I will send you as a mechanical boy for auto mechanical repair workshop"
The boy tried to reply and the girl closed his mouth and said," be calm and do not answer. Everything will be solved!"
The man went and he wore his clothes for going out while the girl went with the boy to get his room. She saw her sister and they played. The boy prepared some food to eat. The three eat and the boy get a clothes of his mother to wear. When she wore, the cloth was so wide that made her as she looked like a rod in huge cloth. The boy and his sister laughed loudly.
They played until they slept. When his father came late, he turned the lights on and went to sleep in another room.
On the morning, she ate a popular breakfast food. It was Tamaya and Beans"
As the food was tasted as she did not eat it and she tasted it delicious, she ate a lot/ she had stomach troubles.  
She got some medicine, the father gave her.
She heard the telephone rang. When she answered, she heard her father shouting. She wore her clothes and went to her work in spite of her father's will.
She went in a hurry. When she entered her work they said to her to go to her boss.
When she entered, she found her harmful boss there and the two men were standing at two sides. The boss shouted a lot and two men walked on both sides and the man got a bottle. he sprayed something. She got slept.
They moved her from a special outer door and they were off.
The guardian saw them and saw the girl completely slept.










No comments:

Post a Comment