Monday, March 16, 2020

The cocky girl 16




The man looked at her and said, "why are you here? You are a disrespectful person! You must go out and do not stay here anymore!"
The boy screamed saying," No! she is as my sister and my close friend!"
The man said," how! Then you must know her before and you make a plan to bring that damned girl here!'
The boy screamed and said," No! I knew her only on this day and we protect ourselves."
The man laughed and said, "She and you protect your selves. That is a great joke!"
The girl laughed and said," of course I am happy to come here and stay with my brother and I will go as you insist that I am a person who is not able to get your respect."
The boy said, "No! she will stay, then, you neglect me and your daughter since my mother was dead. You went to the coffee shop and stay there for a long time and did not ask what we do at these times. You leave the vegetables and food to our neighbor to cook it and do not even ask we eat that food or not, or she steal that food to her children! You did not even ask if we do good in our study. Our friends in school hurt us and you did not hear our compliment. You even come at night and say," good night!'
We feel as were orphans since our mother had been dead!'
The man felt with shame and his face got red in spite of his trials to disappear his feeling. He said in a low and cutting voice," Boy! I tried to get you some calm and you and your sister did a noise and I am one who searched for calm and stays in good weather. I search for an alternative mother but there is no one accepted under one condition!"
The boy said," what condition! I know it and heard you talking to my aunt and you said we must go to the countryside to live with our uncles there. Look, I heard you said an awful and thing made me felt with horror."
He cried, and the youth girl went to him and embraced him to get him calm. He got her hands away and the boy completed,' you said, you will get us out of our home to get married and get your desire. What is your feeling to hear that from you only relative and only close? You must learn how to deal with homeless people to get your life. So I tried to learn the rules of idleness. My weather got dark and my time passed so difficultly. I lose every sense of safety and respect.
I ask myself I could get myself safe of these harmful men and females who were homeless and carried wolves' senses and acting. I ask you and everyone who wants to get his desire without looking to the pains he might export to the other. You do not ask yourself, "what will do my sister if you get us out of your home?
I swear with my God if the sky gets down over the land it will be less harmful than we feel. You made us feel like mad children. You put us under great pressure. And when one shows her mercy and tried to decrease my pain you shouted at her saying, get out"
He cried a lot and the youth girl got a paper Tissue. He wiped his tears.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment