Wednesday, March 25, 2020

The cocky girl 23



The boy screamed at high. One of the men said," We got the charge and put it on a safe place.  It is under the home you lived at the high-rank place"
The man screamed and said, "stupid! All of you are stupid! The high person will come on this day at this place and will live with some friends at that place!'
The man said, "no!  it is a deceive! We put it at this place where no one could look for it when we get out! We will cut it into small parts and put it into diplomatic bags and moves it"
The man said," and these huge persons and many times will carry will not pay attention to you!"
He shouted," you must transport it to another place, my palace at….."
One of his men interrupted and said, " I feared that may the police if he had a report or a notification so the first thing they will search for the absence of this girl at this place.'
The man kicked the land with his leg and said,'' you so trust and then one of you must hide it, but I swear with my God I will hide him of his life if one makes a betrayal."
He went to the sleeping girl and said, "why do not you accept to be my lover? If you accepted, I would make you a princess and I will buy you a great palace at the wide island. Imagine, I may marry you. You must catch the old habits of religion! That is bad and an old fashion"
He wiped his mouse and then his forehead with a tissue. He looked at the celling and said, "Bad situation! you put me at a bad situation. I do not want you, I hate you. I do not want your love anymore. You must get dead!'
He looked at the tied girl and caught her arm and shocked her. She hardly opened her eyes, but as the big amount of the drug, she got make her very tired and sleeping action.
The man looked to the boy and went towards him.
He caught his arms and said, "and you the hero of spoiling every moment that I dreamt to have, you spoil it. Let me know how you know this place. Tell the truth!! If anyone told you. Tell me! And I swear with my God I kill him and make you as my right assistance. You are so brave, and have courage!'
The boy said with great crying and unclear and vibrated voices. The man ordered to stop his crying. He looked at one of his men and said, "wipe her face!'
He folded the boy's arm and said, "tell me now and do not ear!"
The boy said, "I would like some water!"
The man gave him a cup of water.
The man said," now! Tell me!"
The  boy said," As I used to sleep as the wolf as I slept in streets. I slept with one eye open and an eye close. I have some realize as you may know if you got slept and may, no no you will lose anything or the most valuable thing you have your honor!'
The man laughed and all the men obeyed him.
The boy completed,''the girl went with me at my home and she slept at my mother's room. When she got up and put up her clothes and went, I heard her steps and followed her so hurry. She took a taxi and I could take another one as I took some money from my father's wallet!'
The man said, " you stole your father money!'
The boy screamed<"no! I did not. If I steal my father's money you steal the health of people by your bad charge you sell!'
The man shocked the boy's shoulders and said,' you are so dangerous. You must be killed!'
The man got calm and said," complete!'
The boy said," I followed her at her work. I look everywhere. I tried to get up and entered the company but the guards' men prevented me! I was downed and looked after her. For my good luck, I downed from the back door and I found your men carry this girl so I hurried and jumped at the back box of one of your men who carried her. When I heard the cars barked and the steps sound decreased, I went out and looked at elevators no after I told the guards of the building that these men are relatives to me and this girl who was sleeping is my girl. He told me the floor of that flat. I get up over the floor after getting this iron key from the luggage of the car and I went down on the pipes. I could open the window until I could open all of them. When I opened one, I found your men laughing. I open another until I saw you and the youth girl>'
The man said, ' so you want to tell me you could et up and down at pipes!"

























  






 



No comments:

Post a Comment