Monday, September 29, 2014

That is truth

   
That is truth 
I don’t tell false
Do you see?”
Do you see?
The frog guards the lion
When he wants to cross the park
When she was seen , the crocodile
Feared and said oh my head
Who can hide from that wild
The Abu apheresis guided it
It talked very loud
Made the elephant covered his head
He feared to loss his hear
The boat was made of paper
It float and run as the rocket
The waves pushed it forward
It said we are friends
The speaker :”Is these true?
The people :”No it is not good”
The speaker: “ I am a liar “
The people ”Yes you are false”
The speaker: “No I said the truth”
I saw the winds
Waked up the saying you have a job
The eagle will dig
The land under that”
He pointed at the tree
The fly  said “no ,she is free
To grow here and there”
The eagle not one
Not two but a lot
They began to dig
The soil at the land
The fly spread its wings
It covered the sun rays
The eagles ran at once
The speaker :”Is these true?
The people :”No it is not good”
The speaker: “ I am a liar “
The people ”Yes you are false”
The speaker: “No I said the truth”
I saw the ant
Attack a big tiger
He ran faster
As he saw her face
The ants wanted to eat
The tiger attacked some cows
He wanted to eat faster
Before unwanted had come
The ant caught the tiger
It lifted it higher
And downed it lower
The tiger asked forgiveness
He did not give it”
The people “ because you waked up

The dream is finished.” 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment