Thursday, September 18, 2014

My dear



   
She passed over there
It was a desert ,I see
I passed over that land
It became green and good
Its plants were growing up
It has a lot of rosy flowers
The birds covered all branches
You could hear their songs
I asked the land and waited
"What had converted your shape?
Why did you become good?”
It smiled and whispered
A smart one through mine passed
She only touched my sand
She could talk and pray
When she became away
Every sand did its best
To be converted to the best
We had only the same hope
to be like her in smart
My land became good
I got pretty as her shape
You can see every inch
Grow beauty and right
I become the best land”
I asked it
Where did she go?”
What did she want?
It pointed at a side
It said she must be in love
I said it must love
Me as  I loved
I followed her road
I saw that fact
You can convert
All those things in good
By only one thing
            Love
I asked where she had gone?
I was answered at the side
I went after her
I found a salty lake
But the birds came and drink
I wondered
What had happened?
I walked to it
I picked some of it
I tasted with fear
As I knew it salts over bear
I tasted it , it became good
I asked what converted you?
She said "the smart one tasted me
Her lips touched my salt
She didn’t hate or annoy me
She could talk and pray
When she became away
Every drop did its best
To change its salt
To be good as her smart"
I filled my stomach 
I knew it will so healthy
I asked where she went?
It pointed at that side
I went before her
The land for wilds there
I met them with fear
But they went away
They searched for food
I approached with tremble heart
It filled with fear of being killed
I asked what had happened?
Why did you become good?”
It smiled and whispered
A smart one through here passed
She only touched one head
She had no fear
Her smile dug here
It pointed to its heart
we changed to be good
as hers as her samrt
I asked where did she go?
They said we do not know
We wish her life good
I walked straight and long
I met cows which were fat
They had been thin
Before a little months
They have no milk
But I got some of it
I asked what had happened?
Why did you become good?”
They  smiled and whispered
A smart one through here passed
She only touched my head
She did not annoy or angry
She only smiled and prayed
She leaved us with heart sad
As she went and loved
We wished her to stay
But she said she loved us
She loved all of things
The life deserved to be loved
The life deserved to be lived
I screamed where you are?
An angel of ways pointed to me
I went I hurried
I found her
I looked at her brilliant
I showed her smart
But there was one
I asked who he is?
I was answered he was her love
I hate all life
I damned all world
I decide to vanish her smart
I bought bottle of acid
That caused burned faces
I became nearer, nearer
My heart trembled violently
My eyes opened completely
My mind could solve the difficult
She smiled and said my brother
That is my favorite one
She introduced me to her love
He was her husband
She said “don’t be sad
The life is not bad luck
You will get your love
I knew important thing
The love does not mean I have
The love does not mean you are only mine
The love means you wish
That your lover will reach
To all his wants even you are
Even you are not of his desire
Love her as you wish
But she love one not you
You must consider hers
You must be happy as hers
You might be sad as hers
But don’t destroy her
The love doesn’t mean have
The love means only wish
To help one to get his wish
   

























































   

No comments:

Post a Comment