Monday, June 29, 2020

At your heart 31



He said to his guest
," I went to that nation
The magic and an unordinary thigs were solved
By these only old women
Their role was obvious
Until that great problem
They faced some matter of attack
The attack of not watch and small creatures

They were in great struggle
And some of them were killed
And others were dismissed
I knew everything and I called my closest jinn
They advanced in site of medicine
He told me after I asked
You might tell me why they did not know
That matter before me
Because they did not get in touch with that

As I had medicine background
I asked him, he told great steps we must do
I went the boss and told
The steps these must be done
The old women laughed and made jocks
 I left the tent and went my tent
The women made bad plan
They plan to kill my pet
When I had to go out
As I heard great shouting wide
I went there
They killed it with great knights
They threw it with arrows
It was so brave, and attacked as a solid heart
But the mount must be ruined by a little water drop

I buried it
The old women screamed and made rumors
The old boss listened and trusted them
I was dismissed
I got some old tent, its own invited me
Until the death was increased
The old boss went to search for me
As the sick increased
We met
He promised he would return my honor
I would be the good person and the only magic person
I did my best and my close jinn
We did our best
The results were late
The old women told their boss
He was patient
He understood the matter
He said at them with shouting,"
Are not you there and having done nothing
So let his other months"
But there were no months
The cure began to appear
I was respected
While the celebration occurred, I heard that the girl of my old guest
Would be married
I had to move
I reached
I saw the great celebration
The king of the red jinn wanted to meet me
He ordered me not to tell any one
About the marriage of him and my lovely one
Otherwise I will be dead
I promised
After whiles
My old boss was dead
His son hate me
So we got in struggle
He could beat me with his old women
They had a great revenge
They tried a lot
I failed
I escaped until this place
I built strong wall of jinn
They followed me
They beat
We made a deal
I must be responsible for anything
And live at the boundaries
I lived here with inner safe

The young man wanted to ask him
But a great voice was heard
A great different colors appeared
The magic man ordered me to escape

He gave me some important magic books
He told me that must be the red king
He came as I spread his secret
He ordered," so you must escape
As if he found you he would make you vanished!'



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment