Saturday, June 27, 2020

At your heart 29



The man screamed at loud
He said, "if you experienced the narrow of life
If you experienced that you want and you do not able to get
And other did not take but also he got his tongue long
To get you anger and lose your temper
If you wanted medicine to cure a dear of you and get nothing
The matter of the sick is increased and the empty became your hands
If you looked at the sick facing is suffering every second without doing nothing
If you felt that your heart was moving towards your beloved
She asked you to marry her and you got late
As you have the ability of failure
And discovered your closest friend or your boss kidnapped her
If you had a dream but the money is rare
Believe me you will save every penny
As you fear of the times and its overlap matter"

He cried a lot and his girl came and folded him
He stopped a moment

Then he laughed
 I thought as his daughter that a jinni touched
But he stood and said," why do not you ask about my boss?''
The man laughed in spite of sadness appearance
He asked the pervious question?
The older said, ''my revenge was increased''
 The Satan came at this tent
He wanted me to follow him
To pray and worship him
 I refused
He took me out
He punished me so hurt
He saw me a lot of suffer

He hurt me hurt
I believe in my God
The pain was increased as he hurt me so much
 I thought that pain would not end
Until I remembered the holy words
At the holy Quran

I red at first at low
Then I lifted my voice
The Satan escaped
I prisoned one of his followers
I threatened him
He obeyed and returned me to my tent
I called my closest jinn
I moved nearest my old foe
One only thing, one of most intelligent jinni told
He bought a neck tie belongs to his closes friend
And put it between her clothes
The jinni whispered at his ears
He searched and found the neck tie
He accused her and tried to kill
We called the police and hid that neck tie
He was accused to kill his lovely wife without any evident
When he was prisoned, the jinn appeared to him
They prevented him from sleep
They made him made a violent and scream
He prisoners hurt him
The doctor ordered to enter the madhouse
There the jinn played with him
He prevented from eating, drinking or sleeping
His weight was decreased
His face was pale
His eyes were entered and a big black color appeared around his eyes
I appeared at him
He shouted and asked, urged for mercy
I talked
He got a spoon throwing it
The jinn caught it
The knife was brought
He took it and pointed at every site
My ghost carrying my shape was appearing
Finally, he screamed
The nurses, doctors and the soldiers knocking at doors
Trying to open it
As the heard the great noises
The jinn made high sounds
He had to finish his life
He dug the knife at his chest
He was killed
We returned to his wife
Who sold love with authors
The jinn played in front
She was in puzzle
She cried a lot
When my ghost appeared, she shouted and tried to hug
She asked for mercy
The jinn tended to believe
They urged
I refused
She was in the madhouse






                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 




































































































                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment