Saturday, June 27, 2020

At your heart 28



The man got up morning
He got his food
It was not wide than he was told
But suddenly his honest and close servant came
He was a small jinni
He told him little words
Making him in great anger
He remembered that old person
Who made him struggle at his walk
He was slayed beside a wall
Our man had to fall to the land
As its moving leg stoke at that man
When he returned his balance he swore with worst words
The man did not speak and look with sad eyes
Our man did not stop
He continued in its swearing

The man did not open his lips
Our man felt with his wrong, he moved his legs
He sat beside him and fondled the old's shoulder
He apologized a lot
Until the old forgave him
He made a jock, and the laughed
He asked him why he was here
And not staying at your home
The old cried and said, 'I am rich
And have a lot of money, and have gotten every wish
All the world has to reach
Under my will and my dream
Until my lovely wife and my son
Made a deal and got my wealth
I got sad and my soul became tough
This was not enough
They put me away at home for older persons
After period I was told they planned to kill me with worst spirits
 I had to escape

The man interrupted him, "who told you?'
The old said, "my closest servant
He was a jinni, telling me what they had planned
I escaped
 I took a taxi
When the driver reached to cross road
He found some thieves or rude
As he thought, said, or deceived
I was out and hurt by him as he knew I had no money
I hardly moved to that point
I hugged him and moved to my home
He stayed some months
He said, 'Generosity responds with the same kindness"
He learnt me magic words
He told me a reason why he did not hurt his wife and son
As he had a deal to hurt any one
It was a great covenant
It was wrong
I had to get my rights

The older was dead after some days
He learnt or magic and hide things
He took a deal not hurt any one
After I heard that, I had to act
The small jinni told him they planned with the worst officer
To kill him and kidnapped her daughter
They will do a great fault
After that that she would be killed
I called every one of jinn I kept in mind
They came from near wide
The police station changed completely
The weather became cold, hot red and white
Then it became black
All solders and officer was slept
Except one who was obeyed
I was free and my lovely one
I had not released any prisons
As they hurt me
Some were dead other lost some limbs
 The weak does not forgive but retaliate
The officer got on the police car
I got on and my daughter with him
We passed at every bad youth and the officer shot
Except one who was the brain and planned for worst
I took it to the wide dessert
I hanged him on a tree, the jinn brought
 I let him to the wild to play with his body
Retribution of the work type
 I did not her to lovely daughter want to leave or my honest jinn

I changed my shape my personality and my daughter
I made her looked like a man
We lived out of the police eyes
Even they searched for us at every place
Until they reached so nearer
I red some words making us hid
The police did not recognize us

We got our safe

I trained my lovely girl to be more fitness
And got strong magic acts
You were only about her fact
A girl as you had no power to hurt
You could not ever touch her
Except clapping of the hands
Understand

The young man nodded his head
The magic man said, " you could not escape
So you will live here forever"

When the young manor our hero saw his wealth
He asked after he got a promise to be safe
, 'what you act with this wealth?
You could not get joy or amuse with this wealth
You will die and left all of these
They will be equal with sands
The magic man screamed," no"
The walls were shocked
The dust covered every inch






 




  



No comments:

Post a Comment