Friday, June 26, 2020

At your heart 27




I knew he used magic power
We could not move
After times, we met her daughter
He had to get us free
I talked to him

He accused us as we were thieves
I came to threaten him by that wild
And took his worth

I swore with my God; I carry no evil intend
I was searching for place and food
The man asked me , where I came from?
I told him the place I was
He wondered when he knew that the water was hid
He looked fear
He went and returned
Asked me about the color of the storm
I laughed and said no word
He threatened me and I answered
That I did not remember any thing
He put something on the wall
Sticking it by magic words
Telling that watching me
And could read my thoughts
If I intend to do any worst, I would be get death

I was feared
He untied us
We were fed
 I had some works
I cultivated the land around the tenet
The man lived on threating the passers
He could get every worth
I guessed he collected great wealth
At midnight, I was up

He entered my place
Where I slept with my pet
The wolf
He threatened me in awful
My pet howled

He made some magic
It was as statue
He told me about my thoughts
He ordered me to stand
He released my pet
He opened an iron door
Was putting at the land
We entered
He fired a lantern
I saw great wealth
He said with great greed
, "are you watching?
This is the greatest wealth you will see
So I am the richest one on the world
I can govern all the world
I will be the king of all the kings
My daughter will live at good weather
She will breath good and fresh air
She will be the smart princess
She will order, all will obey
Do you understand?
I live worry and dry life
Do you know how you sleep hungry?
Do you know that you wish to wear that and have no money?
Do you know that you dream to go to school and you have no money
For books clothes, unifom shoes?
Do you know that you must be out from your home as you have no money
To pay the rent amount
The governor did not let you live in peace
He planned plans to make you worse
To persuade to all that his look was right
He must have not only be a natural one
He was a prophet or a predict person

You cannot imagine that you became at bad look
And you wish only to live as an ordinary person"

I laughed at loud
He looked angry
He said," why do you laugh?'
I answered, "could I tell you and I will be safe?'
He answered, "Yes!'
I repeated the question and he repeated the answer
I said, "how many golds, diamonds and pounds, do you have?

He looked with terror eyes
He said," are you greed at my wealth?''

At that time his daughter was ascended
She brought two cups of tea and great piece of meat

Her daughter was cute
Her smart was obvious
Her skin was white, nut it converted to be bronze
As she exposed to the sun rays
She worked at cultivated land
Her father always told,"
Man without work as the car without horse"
She was a good farmer
She could get information from books and from city
When she went
Some youth tried to flirt her
She prevented, by persuading, threatening and by magic power

Some had tried to rape her
Their begin was so rosy, but their end was fuzzy
They kidnapped and took her away
They were happy and had drunk
They celebrated that they got their full dream
They sang and danced
So she waked up
She looked at them
With one word
All became solid
Except one
She ordered to untie
The fear was at high
She was untied by her magic word

He wanted to escape
She controlled him
He was ordered to reach her
He obeyed

Some of them were of an important and son of authors
They reported the safe authority
They searched for her
She was at the city with her father

The authority or the police founded them
There was a great chase between them
The father had to surrender not fearing of them
But to know what they were chased
The police took them
They were dealt as the third people or as carless persons
When the man saw them
His anger was great
The youth guys were feared
The fear was as the phoenix
The youth talked, the officer increased in accuse
The man and his daughter recognized that they will get punish

The man ordered the daughter to be calm
After shouting and announcing that she was the victim
The author, rank and money are talked
Minds, hearts, desires are listening and obeying

The man said one word, "if we are guilty, we must be punished"
The officer shouted with anger and said, "stop talking bad and the criminal
You born these insects not to get good persons but to harm these roses
As you had bad and ugly spirits, you deserve to live with wild"
The man and daughter were standing all the investigation
They had not any food or water for hours
While the guys were sitting, feeding, watering and going
Homes
The man and his daughter were handcuffed
The guys were free and moved easily
After hours the man was entered the store for criminals
Dirty and dark room with pale and low light
That one could hardly see his hand
The man entered at criminal men reservation
They had no W.C for urinate and defecation
There were two big tins covering with two wooden plats
To prevent bad smell or make it as a seat when they defecated
He asked for food they told that the time of food and water was passed
And he must wait for morning
They will give him one bread which is solid and a piece of cheese
And a cup of water
He asked for one meal
The talker laughed and said for all day!
The talker completed," if he had relatives, neighbors, you must asked them to bring you food
Every on time in the week
They must pay for passing food and water and other"
"What other?" The man asked

The talker said," the drugs, wine, cigarettes, ice water and carbonated water
All are with its price"
After while the man heard his daughter crying
He knew her voice between all voices
He shouted to help
All prisoners told him to stop
As no one would not respond
He shouted
The prisoners ordered him to stop
Her crying was increased
His shouting for help increased
The prisoners hurt him
He was downed between their legs and hands

He was completely hurt
The oppressed share in injustice and stay away from the unjust

Yes like the worst insects fighting the wasp
It took everything and let them the few
They forgot their right for everything and fought for the few
The right the completely right what was taken
But they feared
































  




No comments:

Post a Comment