Wednesday, April 15, 2020

At your heart





She said that,"
I am at her heart

I couldn't believe that
I forget every worst

That was occurred
 I remembered only her words

I am at her heart
What is the great!

If I had a wealth
Making me pleasant
And flew in fast

If I have a pearl
Making me danced
And announced to the world
I am the richest

These will not be equaled
To what I heard!
Cause I am at her heart

She took me wide
Of any imagination of the world
Could saw the flowers dancing?
And the branches tending
Right and left?
Sharing my pleasant
She told me
What she told!

What pretty she had!
I listened to my sweet
Name mentioned for the first

That I would need to hear a word
After she told
Oh! my heart

I can hear her calling
Asking in wonder
Does she say that word?

I cannot believe that!
The time becomes so brilliant
Worth than gold
May EQUALS DIAMOND
When she became nearest

The world may changed
One justified
As she was so cute
Her smart was known
And her characters were evaluated

One excused
As she was rich
Her money as pyramids
If she spent all of the wealth
It will not end
As she inheritance

One added
As she was an author
Her orders were done
When one had known
What I gain?
No, no I will escape
And it might be the end

Now I canceled everything
Now I became wide
Of that world which is wild
Now, I will forget
I will close my heart

Surrounded it with solid
Iron
And put several guards
To make it wide
I live in rudimentary world
Wide, wide of any advanced

The dessert
I asked where the widest?
Where the widest and not be advanced?
The dessert

I went, went
Live at the tent
Bearing every worst
The bad weather is so hard
So I knew why the people live
There have bad tempers
The hard weather you met
Is the only reasonable

The hot could meet you all the day
The very cold comes at night
And one will meet the wild
You must have brave heart
The dark is so terror
It comes with great terrors
And the wild sounds would be heard
You wish to have a bulwark
To protect you from the attack
And the reptilian will look

The first night, I could not sleep
From the fear who could attack
The nearest neighbor had a home
Wide, wide several miles
So I had to get a way to resist
I build two strong walls
With some stones
At their ends I tided
The four ropes
They tensioned a cloth
Which I slept on
And covered with others
I made some rings hanged
They bell from and touching
So I slept but not continuously
The matter was so tiresome
But I had to be strong

After period
That will short or long
I moved to another place
Searching for water and food
as the water became salt
the food got rare

I found some people
I thought they civilized
But it was wrong

They stole everything
Tiding me so strong
with great and bad thing
What a wrong!

I felt with thirsty and hunger
My fear was getting at my neck
But I had to be patient
They were talking strange tongue
I felt that they might kill me
And eat my meat
But they waited for their boss
The leader who went to hunt

Their bodies were not completely naked
But both women and men naked
Their arms and legs
And their colors were so pale
Some of them had yellow hairs and red eyes
But how they converted to be eating human bodies

Finally, they brought me food
I ate them
Their food was a lot
And they brought a water
I could know some words
I knew their boss would come
After two days
So they feed me
To be fat
To give me to them as junket

















 




No comments:

Post a Comment