Tuesday, April 21, 2020

At your heart 3



He fell to the land
He expected the spear was entered
At my weak body and get out
he remembered that,"

I put my head between my hands
For great fear that appeared
And made my body shocked
The guilt was trying to get cured
The ill son of the boss

I remembered my beauty girl
She was so smart
Living as ugly one
Is considerable than what I would face
What a horrible!

Suddenly, someone hug me
When my head was up
I found him smile
The boss came after him
He said with great smile
,"You did a great hope
You cured our kind"
He got a rope
Passing it in ears of small head statues
Tided it in a closed circle
And put it around his neck

He circled one thread
When I asked
When the old woman screamed
An old woman answered,''
When the old screamed
She was happy'
I wondered," the scream means happy!"
She responded with yes

I asked,'' then, what happened if you are sad?"
She smiled and said, "women tensioned their hairs!
Men wound themselves
And mixed the blood with the sand
They put it on the land
Making ball of wet sand

She completed," that is the way to express
To show of sadness''

I asked, "what did the boss
When he was out"
She said," to be one of our tribe
You have to get three knots
You had  get one!'
I asked," the statue!'
She said That he put on that statue
Of one of our important
We respected and we appreciated
If that statue broke
Your knots will be cancelled
If you do not get
Three knots"

I smiled and said,"
I must lay in kinder garden people!"
She said," what do you say?"
I told I talked to myself
She said," not do that
As you will be mentioned as mad one
They will kill you at once!'

I swallowed my spittle
But I tried to show my solid temper
I asked," the, what will they do?"
She said," first, they would bury that dead
As she was not considered an ugly person!"
She asked," would you come to look at
The burial process at this land"

I asked, "am I free!"
She answered," yes"
I told her I wanted to sleep
She called some men
Who prepared a tent
It was made so good
Its land was swept
The land was covered with a straw carpet
They put a pillow
It was made of leather
Being covered with a decorated cloth

There was statue which was hanging
When I wanted to get it down
The old woman shouted
She wondered, "did not do that!
, If I did
The damned would be downed
So , I must not do that
I respected
I put my head over the pillow
It was so smooth and kind
I got slept from the first
Putting my head over it
I dreamt that I returned
Meeting my beloved

She was so eager
Asking about my late
I answered," I was busy
And worked for some company
Wide and away

I learnt about her health
The day with her how it was going?
I became so terrible
My fear was increased
Why do I dream like that?


















No comments:

Post a Comment