Monday, April 20, 2020

At your heart 2




















the man completed, '
The time showed its anger
He might meet with their desire
The end point was so near

They made celebration every moment
As they will make a great banquet
The terror was surrounded

The arms were prepared
The men did sports
To be so strongest
The happy was appeared
At their faces
The sad was into mine

I heard great celebration
And the boss was coming
I felt with the ruins deploying

They prepared the place
The utensils were washed
They gathered around

Suddenly, a scream was heard
The son of the boss was burred
The healer woman came

She did every effort
To get him cured
 She failed

She said, he was bit
By a strange wild
It was surrounded giants

They arrested her
She was tied with a rod
Beside me, beside

They came and stoke her
I watched with great soreness
They looked at me with anger

They wanted to kill me as the temper
The revenge powers were increased
They were struck by each other

I feared with horrible
I feared that would be able
To kill me at any moment

I looked to the tided woman
I asked her and she answered
That they would kill her as she failed

That is the law of their land
She accepted at first
Because she got great wealth
Her word was heard
But at this moment
She failed

The failure was so bitter
She could not resist that awful
I screamed

One approached
I told him I could get thất sơn cured
He moved his sword
Towards my neck

He looked with open eyes
He ran so fast
The woman said," why?"
She completed,

,"they will kill you
If you fail!"
I said," what is the matter?
They will do!
What do you expect?"

She said," I guess it is giant!"
As I became a straw for a sink
As I became the solution of problem

She gave me the pouch
Containing all antidotes
I saw some men

Ran towards me
Before they untied me
I told them one demand,"
To get me free
And that all woman to be free"

They ran again
And returned at speed
When they began to untie her
She was dropped to the land
Dead

She was dead
I became so sad
I took everything
Belonged to treatment

When I entered the tent
It was so luxuries
It filled with a lot of jewelries
The taurus antlers. Elephant tusks
I was wondered

How and when they could gain?
The boss was so in terrible
His fear was so clear
I remarked he was sad
He said. 'do your work?"

I approached
I looked at his eyes
I noticed he was hot
By touching his head

I fell in puzzle
I feared so complete
I said to myself,'
That is the end!'

I got two bottles
Catching a spoon
Talking small amount
Mixing with another

And I melt them on water
I gave them to him
I prayed to my God

He took it
I told them to get out
I went so out
I saw the boss and some woman entered
After a while, the woman was out
She screamed so loud
I guessed that 
I would be killed


 















No comments:

Post a Comment