Monday, June 27, 2011

be the only one

be the only one


why must I be the first?

Why do I my best?

Why isn't the time be lost?

Why do I appear as a weak?

Everyone mocks of my role in world

Everyone sees that I gain than I want

Everyone says that he deserves than mine

If I play as the wolves' appear

Their sharp and strong nail

Their hurt and sharp teeth

Will be known how I worth

As they want to do in my want

They parted it as they need

To revenge to their hate

If I want to see beauty girls

They will say he is spoil person

If I go to for a trip

They will say he missed his mind

They hate you as you want

Even you help them to be good

They dream that you will be vanished

If they see you die

They will not believe what they see

Till you are buried there

In front of their sight


No comments:

Post a Comment