Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The brave cock

                         The brave cock
In the evening when the moon was coming
I saw the green planets passing
I was in my corral staying
I said to my self "who is moving?
This planets  were mocking
There is must be dodge
That must be a wolf
"Why wolf is nearing?"
I waited and still thinking
The wolf came creeping
The cock's eyes were opening
He was silent and still looking
The wolf was coming and moving
He was thinking that he was not been seeing
He moved till reaching
The cock's tower was standing
Higher over the gate of chicken
When the wolf was down
The cock threw the water
The wolf was completely wetting
He run with fearing
The cock disappeared at  a moment
The wolf was looking and gazing
The dark was covered all places
He dried himself and returned
He retuned with deep pain
He said "I was being deceiving"
He became nearing
The water was being throwing
The wolf run run
He felt with great horror
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment