Monday, August 27, 2018

stay by mine

what pretty day?


that the sun shines here

the moon lights near

stars surrounded them

the world seems wider

the trees become greener

the roses have brightener

the colors are appeared by them

the butterflies fly around

the birds sings soft harmony

the heart looks happy

the weather becomes funny

when you are nearly

when you are not far

you make me look younger

you makes me look smarter

and I love all persons

even my enemy that hate me

stay her by my side

stay her don't be away

the time passed as wind

Comes suddenly and goes hurry

Stay with me to see how is the sky

Becomes more blue and clear

Stay with me ,to shut my eyes

And open my ears

To hear the world sings

To see the fishes dance

And the birds come near




No comments:

Post a Comment