Monday, April 20, 2015

The word is love

Image result for ‫صور قلوب وورود محطمة‬‎   Image result for ‫صور قلوب وورود محطمة‬‎
The word is love
Is that enough
Tell me, tell the truth
The word is love
Getting from mouth
Swearing with God
You’re my fate
That makes my life
Has evaluate
And one is liar
He or she
As one may deserve
He to live
As the princess
Or as the prince
One wants to mock
One wants to talk
And hurts the heart
With cold temper
With blood cooler
Than the ice of pole
The north or south
One will destroy
The other life
To be happy
To deep and dive
In the sea of desire
To see to the people
I get very want
I achieve my demand
One lost his self
He live in war
Between his soul
And his bad will
His end is the worst
For one asks

To live well
Image result for ‫صور قلوب وورود محطمة‬‎    Image result for ‫صور قلوب وورود محطمة‬‎

No comments:

Post a Comment