Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The eggy egg



نتيجة بحث الصور عن صور اذن      نتيجة بحث الصور عن صور اذن
Goha wanted to learn his nation
The secret is secret and keeps secret
Only at deepest your chest
One day, he waked up late
His wife entered and said
"Why do you late?"
Will not you go your work?"
He said "I will do
But I have a secret
I will tell you my love
Don't tell any on our land"
She said "Ó! My love
I will not any one
I swear with my God"
He looked around
He walked at fast
He closed the door
He caught his wife
He said" you swear"
She said" with my God"
He said after getting his eyes wide
'Lowering his voice
Affirming the doors closed
He went her at the ended
Tips of his feet tips
He told her
I have a secret
I have laid an egg
After you slept
I felt with pain
When I entered bathroom
I laid the egg"
She promised him
Not to tell any one
When she saw her friend
She took her ear
By her mouth and hands
She poured the secret
At her friend's ear
She said "my husband laid two eggs
She took a hard promise
Not to tell any one
Her friend told her husband
Goha laid three eggs
It must be secret
Not to tell any one
After he returned
Goha saw people went to the king
The king stood and talked
I have a secret
Must be at deep
And not talk to the foreigners
"Goha" had laid
Ninety nine eggs"
Goha smiled and laughed
Saying "the secret
Must be at your heart"
 نتيجة بحث الصور عن صور اذن  نتيجة بحث الصور عن صور اذن

No comments:

Post a Comment