Monday, May 6, 2013

The secret 3

مجموعة لوحات زيتية القديمة..


Every one was tied
By those old column
supported in the earth by cement
Every one was punished
Every one had been wrenched
Ayman caught a hard pliers
He tensioned the hear hard
When they cried and asked
Him to be more helpful
He laughed ,laughed till he lowed
His arm and returned with powerful
To cut off their hair from root
He looked  at Fathi and said
"Man you are not faith
You want to steal your honor
And asked me to help
For any help do you want
I will not be as you ,thief
I will not buy my honor
Even the hunger kills me sooner
How can you be eager to sell your monument
How can you live without any pain
And you dream to be reach and gain
The happiest action to you
May you think there is no government
And every weak boy does as he wants
No ,no that is wrong ,and bad thing
I will cut your head to prevent that thing
Makes you watched and think
And you are foreigners
Having all things and takes all things
You occupied my land for century
And wanted to steal our history
That is seems so happy and funny
As the revolution came with unhappy
Things occurred on my land
Makes Egypt kneeled and wanted help
But it will not be occurred
It will not be happened
He lift his hand again
He approached to Hanfi's hair
He tensioned his hair with great pain
Making Fathi jumping hard
The tears were ascended a lot
The punish had a strong root
That will gigged deepest at the heart
It made the eyes could not be closed
It makes the hair completely stood
It sent his messenger to occupied
Every inch of will be suffered
Every inch will have feared
And it will wish to be died
He stopped from crying as remembered
Their friend Salma and said
Did you remember Salma
The girl you had loved
Who lived near the sheriff
She used to put a strange nectar
To get you smell her
Did you remember her liar
When she said she is the daughter
The only daughter of the sheriff
 And she talked more about her father
And how she traveled to capital
She bought some sweets
Ayman interrupted" and when I asked
To give me some of them
She refused to respond and ate
She succeeded and became a doctor
He laughed and said "she still refused
To marry me as I want"
He looked at Hanfi face
He said you are my faith
My honest and closely friend"
He lift the pliers and approached
It to his eyes
They all cried "stop"

 مجموعة لوحات زيتية القديمة..

  

No comments:

Post a Comment