Saturday, September 2, 2017

I have a horse 2







The horse was leaved.  My brothers and sisters had agreed to sell him. I told them to get approach. I notice his eyes were filled with tears. His face was filled with sad. His smile was little. We looked at each other. I knew what he thought. He greeted me. He said, “Good, good. The small boy has grown up and become man!”
He completed,” the poor swept everything in its face. In the past my father and my uncles and ants were ran at wide fields. My old grandfathers had won in competition running. My fathers and uncles and ants were seemed from high rank hoses. They named Aristocratic. My grandfather was famous than the sheriff’s horse. He was very smart and did great works. My ancient grandfather horse has taken part against the attack of Francis army. He fought them.as he was brave, Napoleon took him by force. He was his private horse after his horse was killed at the Alexandria. When Napoleon has ran after midnight according to the revolution at France, he insisted to take my grandfather, but he could escape. He had to escape. Did you know why?”
The horse stopped and tried to hide tears. His sad was reached at utmost. He looked to the sky and asked for mercy!
He continued, “my grandfather stood against occupation of Britain force on eighteen eighty two,. He was with your brave old grandfather. They both faced the attacking of Britain force. If the unfaith was not occurred, The Egyptian was having great victory.
The Britain force paid money to some leaders of Egyptian forces. They opened great gap and told them  about the solders’ places. The beaten was for Egyptian force. Your big grandfather escaped. He was great leader. They hid till they got away and returned.”
He stopped and took great breath. He continued after laughing, ‘did you know we were wild, till the prophet “Ismael” the great son of the prophet” Ibrahim “got his son when he became older. His God ordered him to kill “Ismail”
When the prophet Ibrahim told his son. Ismail agreed. When he tied him, the knife couldn’t cut Ismail ’neck. The sheep was ascended from sky. It saved Ismail.so,Muslims do that and slayed   
Sheep and cows and camels every year at sacrifice day.”
He stopped again. He looked at me and completed, ’When I was born, my neighbors were angry as I will live in rich region. The time got over us and they were sold. For me, I stayed resisting bad things. I don’t know my end and bad time that I will reach. The time differed us .the disease and the neglecting killed most of us”
He looked as he laughed and said,” we were sold as rubbish or old iron. My father was folding me as prince. Now where is my father?”  
He looked at me and said, “I am satisfied with everything. When the waves blew up,you must bowed”   


No comments:

Post a Comment