Wednesday, February 26, 2020

the cocky girl 6


She approached and talked intention and whispered," if you are fear, not appearing your fear. I don't want to know who you are? I want only to know what you want to get your aim, go out safety or they will cut us as seeds for flying birds. "
The boy said," I do not fear what happened or what will happen? that is not in mind, I cried because I felt with weak as I thought I am so strong and so fast, but I felt with so slow when you ran faster than me. I think that no one could compete me and you, you are the girl who could compete with me. I feel with shame. I could not tell my friends with that fact that rich girl like you could complete me."
The girl looked angry at him and then laughed so loudly saying, 'What? Am I so worst to be rich? You ugly and poor people consider us ugly and negligible?"
The boy took the end of her speech and said," and rubbish also?"
The girl lifted his hand to strike the boy at his face, but the bad voice came at fast saying, behind her saying, "good that is our hunt! lift your hand up!"
The girl lifted up her hands and tried to urge him not to kill them or arrest them, but for her astonishment, the gun was downed and the man bowed to pick up the gun and there was another brick over the man's head who was fallen down and the girl turned towards the boy who ran as an arrow and dealt the man with another, a stone at his head who fell and crippled moving like a snake. He was completely get pain and the boy with solid heart wanted to hurt him strongly and the girl tried to prevent him but he mocked her and stroke the hands with a strong rod.


 






"

No comments:

Post a Comment