Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Where cat goes1


Where cat goes?

I am Ashraf child from Gaza. I was living her since I was born. My age is 8 years old.  My parents have another two kids, a boy is older than me with two years and my sister who had 4 years. We lived in high tower of Gaza in occupied Palestine by Israel since 1948. My grandfather told me a story of how Israel born by helping of wolves and worst countries that planned to destroy the union of Arab nations. He memorized us the boundaries of Palestine. He taught us how Israel built its land and how she stretched. He pointed at the aim of big Israel and she does not stop until it took the lands between Nile andا Euphrates.

Israel did its best to spread the lazy soul between youth of Arab. It planted fault information about its history.

My grandmother told us that that her mother lived in the north Palestine and she had several neighbors those had different religions and live in peace.

One day the neighbor of my mum of grandmother came with crying after Israel annoyance her establishing. My mum of grandmother was amazed and said, ‘’does it your dream to have your state?”

The Jewish neighbor said,” No! They do the end which was written at our holy book “the ancient deal” that the Jewish will be gathered at the blessed land to be vanished by faithful men. The authors for this state play with fire as their end was built by their hands”

My grandmother told us about the home they had near the holy mosque. How she admired to play in its court when she was young and how she was happy when she prayed in. my mum of grandmother cried a lot and told her daughter they enforced to live after gangs of Jewish armed forces attacked many Palestinian villages and did most and dangerous crimes. So they leaved their home and land as several families and persons of

 Palestine had to do.

We chattered in Palestine in limited lands as the great land of Palestine was taken by greed Israel.

My grandmother had lost her husband since years. She had a lot of sons and daughters.

Some travelled abroad, others stayed at Palestine. They differed at different permitted land by Israel. My uncles live in the west bank and other at Gaza.

I am studying in school near my home, as my older brother. On seven of October the armed Hamas attacked some settlements of Israel people. They killed some who tried to resist and to kill the attackers, and took others as captures to exchange them with the Palestinian prisoners.  

My father was happy and told mother they did the right, while my mother was in trouble and showed her fear as she knew Israel is the worst enemy and does every worst to get her aim. We lived in horror as Israel did the worst and destroyed towers in everywhere, so we had to leave. We went to south of Gaza As the occupied forces told us to leave to the safe region. We walked in groups with many people. I saw a cat which seemed she lost her friends in that crowd ‘or under bumps of Israel. She was vibrated and shocked as my younger sister.

I lifted it between my arms and she was vibrated and shocked.

My mother ordered me to let her go, I urged her to take her.

My mother insisted while my father looked to her to let me taking the cat.

When I let her she fell and couldn’t walk.


to be complete of the first chapter


#gaza #israel war ## gaza war

#IsraelGazaconlict #freedom # war 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment