Thursday, July 16, 2020

the kind dog 5



We said at same sound, “They opened the main door!"
He said," not actually, but by helping of the guards!''
We said, "how?" with astonishment      
  
He said," do you see this door?'
We answered, "no!"
He said, " but I do"
He completed," the door could not be opened by one or two, but at less by three. It had three electric locks. They would not be open until the three men who carried the keys and put them at their locks. So the getting in from the main door is dangerous and not good"
One of us said, " they entered and threatened the employees and took the money!'
Our friend said, "not at all!"
One of us said, the steal occurred after the work day."
We differed and went home. After a while, the man and two men was taken to the main building to ask and investigate with them.
For the position of the father of that girl, he was released
The man changed his behaviors and the dealing with his employees and the people. The employees were dealt with so rude and hard and he looked angry with them.
For people, he looked kind and smile. He helped poor people and distributed his old clothes and food. He did not distribute at his revenue, but wide of his work. The guard of the dog told us.
After some days, the dog was absent. All of us, boys and girls missed him. We missed his playing and his joys.
We could complete any game. So we did as police investigators. Our lazy friend who was called "lamy" gave us new information, he knew from his father friends. He knew the steal of the bank was occurred by development plan and unusual way. The main problem who could cross all boundaries and alarm apparatuses and could stop them. We all got in amazing.
The playing was continued again but not as the same for the face of intention and concentrate.
Lamy told us there were several steals accident, but they did not take any attention like that. He told us the cause for its unordinary and its huge amount of money.
After wards he went t get some water to drink. He came at speed and went a home. When we began to move and returned homes, he came and said," a new steal occurred, and the newspapers were prevented to launch"
We moved homes with great fear.
I stayed at my room closing it, imaging that thieves will come and steal our money. So I was so compassed as a little person. I feared to get down and played. Most of our friends did like me. I remembered the face of my mother when I told her about the new steal case was going to be completely red and she tried to hide her fear.  She tried to hold her temper and returned her mood. I had bad dreams of my sleep. As I used sleep at my only room in spite of my father and mother had their room and my two brothers and sister had their only room, I used sleep lonely at my room, but when this new accident occurred I escaped from unknown and went to sleep between my parents in spite of my age.
My father dealt me so kind. While my mother shouted and blamed me. She shouted to live my age. I got some encourage and went down after we get an appointment to get down and play. For our happy, the dog returned. We played with him but we could not untie his lock as the rich man changed the lock, when we asked his guard, he told the previous key was lost, so the rich man ordered to spoil that old lock and got new one.
When we saw that dog we felt with safe as we thought that the dog would bark at any strange and prevented him from doing any fault.



No comments:

Post a Comment